The Third Rome team has an outstanding track record of complex corporate finance transactions, including those which were the "first in the market" and those which have become landmarks.
Its focus on mid-size transactions ($30M – 200M), a client-driven approach and wide palette of services have made Third Rome's proposition to the market unique, and allow Third Rome to render better quality services to mid-size enterprises than those of large investment, banks with more indepth expertise than that of boutiques.
The Third Rome team's experience allows for the most efficient usage of solutions and financial engineering in the execution of complex mandates.
Scope of services offered
Buy side, sell side representation, due diligence, advising on preparing for transactions, supervisory of legal process, structuring
Debt restructuring, bridge transaction origination, attraction of financing, including project and trade finance
Valuation of business, projects and ventures; development of investment strategies; shareholder relations structuring
Advisory on turnaround strategy, assistance in negotiations with debt-holders and shareholders, origination of strategic alliances
Packaging and GP role
Creation of fund structures, packaging of targets into funds, SLB structures, creation of multi-class holdings, execution of GP duties
Development and execution of protective derivatives; fiduciary functions; escrow agent functions
Third Rome added value
- We create a "general picture of the market, including the full range of potential contractors, as well as potential implementation of problem-solving"
- We have a wealth of experience with various transactions; these precedents allow for an objective and, at the same time, creative approach to variants of implementing potential transactions
- We provide a fresh look at the problem, the ability to look at it from a new angle
- We have the ability to organize complex transactions involving mezzanine financing, swaps, and the formulation of complex solutions – pending assessments, revolving stock options, etc.
- We have a long experience of harmonizing purchases, sales, and restructuring with a diverse array of investors, and the establishment of transaction terms and conditions in mergers and acquisitions
- We have experience in organizing public offerings on the AIM LSE, MICEX and other exchanges
- We have business management experience as a General Partner, which can dramatically improve the efficiency of the process under external management, or the disposition of a business lender that provides the correct structuring of the rights and obligations of the parties in tandem with the financial investor – a strategic investor
- We have standing contacts with state banks, major investment banks, private equity funds, advisors
- We have an extensive network of contacts with foreign investors